Tallinn – Huskypark – Alpacas – Mukri bog National Park – Rapla – Tallinn (9hrs)
Available on week days from May until October 2020
Day trip from Tallinn to Estonian countryside with a local guide. Pick up from Tallinn city centre or your accommodation at 10 am, back in Tallinn at 7 pm.
1. Huskypark sled dogs and agricultural farm
- Huskypark is home to an Estonian family, 40 nordic sled dogs, 3 horses, cat and a rabbit
- Guided tour in Huskypark
- Meet, pet, feed friendly animals and time to take photos
- Indian tepee tent
- Sled dog-themed wooden cabin
- Retro farm room with a collection of vintage baby buggies
- Estonian style black bread sandwiches, home-made cake and refreshment drink in a lovely flower and apple tree garden. Refill your bottle with fresh water.
2. Alpaca farm
- Estonian family-owned farm, meet their lovely alpacas, water birds and other pets
- Guided tour at the farm
- Meet, pet, feed friendly animals and time to make some photos
3. Mukri bog National Park
- Mukri bog is thought to be one of the oldest bogs in Estonia, formed about 10 000 years ago
- 3km boardwalk through beautiful bog landscape passing by several bog pools and lakes – Mukri bog is one of the few wetland areas in Estonia you can get across without getting your feet wet
- A refreshing swim in a bog lake (optional)
- Pick some blueberries (July-August), cranberries and lingonberries (from August)
- 14m high observation tower offers beautiful views
- Estonian-styled picnic
4. Rapla – romantic capital of the county
- Free time to enjoy a cup of coffee and taste a handmade truffle in a local Estonian cuisine cafe. Option to order lunch/dinner from the menu
- Visit local souvenirs store
- Take a short walk from the cafe via river promenade to Rapla Maarja-Magdaleena church – the only rural church with two towers in Estonia
Day trip pricing
|4-9 persons||135€ p.p|
|2-3 persons||155€ p.p|
|1 person||225€ p.p|
|Larger group on special request||Payment on visit day or by bank transfer|
What’s included in the price?
- Pick up and drop-off at Tallinn city centre
- Transport in an air-conditioned car or a minivan
- Huskypark visit and guided tour
- Estonian-styled black bread sandwiches, home-made cake and refreshment drink
- Alpaca farm visit and guided tour
- Mukri bog nature park visit
- Estonian-styled picnic
- Coffee/tea and hand-made truffle at the cafe in Rapla.
- Lovely day and memories from Estonian countryside!
- Optional dinner in a cafe: appetisers 4-8€, soups and pastas 5-8€, main dishes 9-15€, desserts 1.50-5€. Vegan/Veg/L/G available.
What to wear and bring to a tour?
- Outdoor clothes, walking shoes
- Towel if you like to swim in a bog lake
- Refillable water bottle
- Good mood!