Tallinn – Huskypark – Rapla – Tallinn (5hrs)
A half-day trip from Tallinn to Estonian countryside with a local guide. Pick up from Tallinn city centre / your accommodation at 10 am or 5 pm. Back in Tallinn 3 pm or 10 pm.
1. Huskypark sled dogs and agricultural farm
- Huskypark is home to an Estonian family, 41 nordic sled dogs, 3 horses, cat and a rabbit
- Guided tour in farm – get to know farm life, meet and feed friendly animals
- Relax in an Indian teepee tent
- Sled dog-themed husky-hut
- Retro farm room with a collection of vintage baby buggies
- 1km harnessed walk with sled dogs through the forest and beside farm’s crop fields (optional)
- Estonian picnic with black bread and home-made cake in a flower and apple tree
2. Rapla – romantic capital of the county
- Free time to enjoy a cup of coffee and taste a handmade truffle in a local Estonian cuisine cafe. Option to order lunch/dinner from the menu
- Visit local souvenirs store
- Take a short walk from the cafe via river promenade to Rapla Maarja-Magdaleena church – the only rural church with two towers in Estonia
Half-day trip pricing
|4 persons||105€ p.p|
|2-3 persons||115€ p.p|
|1 person||165€ p.p|
|Larger group on special request||Payment on your visit day|
What’s included in the price?
- Pick up and drop-off at Tallinn city centre
- Transport in an air-conditioned car or a minivan
- Huskypark visit and guided tour
- Black bread sandwiches, home-made cake and refreshment drink
- Coffee/tea and hand-made truffle at the cafe in Rapla
- Lovely day and memories from Estonian countryside!
- Optional dinner in a cafe: appetisers 4-8€, soups and pastas 5-8€, main dishes 9-15€, desserts 1.50-5€. Vegan/Veg/L/G available.